Junior/Intermediate Civil Engineers (10574BR) Calgary Region, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald, a North American firm with offices throughout the U.S. and Canada offers rewarding and challenging positions. HMM provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. Hatch Mott MacDonald, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As the qualified candidate you possess:
- 2-6 years of experience on various elements of civil infrastructure projects.
- post-secondary education from an accredited institution
- general proficiency with civil engineering design software tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Micro Station)
- good command of the English language (written and oral)
- eagerness to learn
- positive attitude and a team player
In this position, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- working with other engineers, project engineers and project managers in the execution and delivery of project requirements.
- completing elements of Civil Engineering design including: vertical and horizontal alignments; quantity calculations and estimates; engineering design reports; technical specifications; compilation of design/construction drawings.
- input into the preparation of proposals.
- providing support to other disciplines and office, as required.
- support to business initiatives and projects within HMM