Pipeline Design Engineer (Intermediate and Senior) (14923BR) Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American award winning consulting engineering firm with offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, offers a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting and challenging projects. HMM, is an equal opportunity employer, offers a comprehensive benefit package, and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
You are an excellent communicator, skilled at problem-solving, wants to be challenged in the work that you do. You thrive in a proactive organization where client service is paramount.
We are seeking Design Engineer (intermediate and senior) to join our Pipelines in either Calgary, Alberta or Vancouver, British Columbia,
As the qualitified candidate, you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' of detailed engineering design experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- P.Eng. license mandatory.
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; and deal with complex issues and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and interpret design reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface to ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within the budget.
- Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system.
- Coordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of project management activities.
- Organize and conduct project meetings, and technical and progress reviews.