Municipal Engineer - Senior & Junior (10061BR) Thunder Bay District, Canada
We are currently seeking a senior and junior municipal engineer (linear infrastructure) to join our team in Thunder Bay.
- A registered P. Eng in the Province of Ontario or eligible to obtain.
- Experience with a consulting engineering firm (Junior: 3+ years/Senior: 8+ years) in design of linear infrastructure (sewers, watermains and roads)
- Familiar with utility requirements, approvals process and permitting.
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents.
- Related experience in pumping station design a definite asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- design municipal infrastructure including sewer, watermains and roads, and other related work
- as the senior municipal engineer, assist in managing projects, administering contracts and controlling budgets.
- contract document preparation, including detailed design drawings and specifications.
- construction contract administration and site inspection services.
- as the senior municipal engineer, mentor junior engineers and designers
Hatch Mott MacDonald is an award, employee-owned engineering firm with a reputation for technical excellence, innovation, and overcoming complex engineering challenges. Being part of the HMM team provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals a broad range of infrastructure, transportation, water & wastewater and environmental projects.