Project Engineer - Water (9754BR) Burlington, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with varied experience in water/wastewater treatment and conveyance projects.
- Professional provincial engineering designation.
- Strong water/wastewater technical background, including extensive knowledge of all project phases (including conceptual design, pre-design, detailed design, and construction administration).
- Strong command of English language with excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, business development and client liaison.
- Excellent, innovative, and practical customer service and a commitment to technical excellence.
- Prepare design briefs, reports, technical specifications and approvals for municipal infrastructure projects.
- Complete conceptual and detailed design of projects related to water supply, pumping and treatment.
- Coordinate design team activities, contract document preparation and tendering.
- Maintain project planning documentation including schedules, budgets, cost control processes and work procedures.
- Liaise with clients, government and regulatory authorities to address their needs/comments, and guide a project through approvals processes;