Lead Instrumentation & Control Engineer (10533BR) Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team, provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A licensed professional engineer in Ontario, or eligible for registration.
- 10 - 15 years of experience with background in SCADA/ Instrumentation & Control design and project delivery, specifically within the water & wastewater industry.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Capable of independent work and working within a team environment coordinating the work of others.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering SCADA/ Instrumentation and Control projects for the Water & Wastewater business unit.
- Responsible for project development through contributions to proposals and to business development from our existing clients and developing new clients.
- Work on projects to manage staff and resources to ensure that projects are delivered to clients on budget and schedule is a key requirement.
- Manage client communication and correspondence is a prime expectation with an emphasis on problem solving skills.