NVQ Assessor - Business Admin
Location: Lincolnshire, England
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: GBP 20000 - 35000
Salary Perfasdfdasfas annum
Benefits: plus mileage and home office set up
Phone: 020 7419 8973
The training provider is fast expanding and is looking to strengthen their delivery team on the back of this. As the NVQ Assessor you will:
• Induct learners into our policy, procedures and assessment process
• coach and assess learners on a one to one or group basis under national occupational standards.
• Prepare and review action and assessment plans with learners providing learning assessment and support as appropriate.
• Set up and maintain a course file for each session which includes course details, scheme of work and lesson plans and an attendance register.
• Assess knowledge and skills of occupational competence and provide valid, current, authentic and sufficient evidence to prove learner competence.
• You will provide positive and constructive feedback to learners.
It is essential you are a qualified assessor with an A1 Award or TAQA qualification. Ideally you will have an NVQ level 3 in your area of expertise, Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy and a PTLLS. It is essential you have a strong background in business administration, ideally at team leader or management level.
The position is home based and travelling in your geographical location. Although the provider will aim to keep your caseload as close to home as possible, you may occasionally have to cover all areas between Lincoln and Norwich.
For further information please call the team, or forward your CV to this post.