Interim Head of Department - ESOL
Location: London, England
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: GBP 250 - 270
Salary Per: day
Phone: 020 7419 8973
Morgan Hunt is looking for a n Interim Head of Department ESOL, Foundation Learning and Functional Skills with a leading Further Education College based in Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and take on more responsibility.
Reporting to the Faculty Director you will have responsibility for the development of the curriculum and lead a team of staff in delivering high quality teaching and learning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Under the leadership of the Faculty Director you will have responsibility for the day to day overview of the deployment and delivery of teaching and learning within the curriculum area.
- Responsible for identifying staff development needs in compliance with the College strategic priorities and appraisal.
- Assist the Faculty Director in the compilation of annual development plans.
- Ensure effective induction programmes are included in all learning programmes.
- Teach on various courses in line with the College timetabling booklet.
- Monitor, evaluate and act upon attendance, retention, and achievement rates so as to ensure compliance with operating targets.
- Ensure that course documentation and course quality systems conform to college requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a larger organisation to build on their current experience.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Managing the ESOL, Foundation Learning and Functional Skills provision with a strong academic background in this field.
Please apply now if this is you and you have the above skill set.