Director of Quality & Performance
Location: London, England
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: GBP 300 - 400
Salary Per: day
Phone: 020 7419 8973
Morgan Hunt is currently working in partnership with a Leading Further Education based in London. Reporting to the Deputy Principal we are looking for a Director of Quality & Performance. This is a crucial appointment for the college as you will be a member of the College’s Senior Management Team, contributing to the strategic leadership, management and development of College provision on its journey to holistic excellence and to promote an open and collaborative ethos within the College.
Key duties include:
• To be responsible for the leadership and management of the College Improvement and performance plan ensuring that the quality of the delivery in both the curriculum and business operations is of the highest standard and operates within the College Learner First strategy.
• To work with the Principal and Senior Management Team in achieving the College vision of “Excellence through Learner First”, and developing and implementing the College Strategic Development Plans.
• To ensure that standards of excellence are identified and achieved across all stages of the learner journey.
• To lead and promote the College’s quality improvement strategy, ensuring that the procedures and processes which are in place are fit for purpose and comply with the requirements of Ofsted, the LSC, HEFCE and other relevant bodies.
• To develop and lead the Quality Planning Cycle ensuring that the college quality calendar and business cycle work in congruence and in a timely fashion.
• To lead and monitor the College’s learning observation process and procedures, to monitor consistency with national standards and to plan internal inspection events.
The successful candidate will have significant relevant experience of direct management of quality and performance management systems, including the effective development, deployment and leadership of staff in a large and complex organisation. Direct relevant experience of developing systems to support HE including the IQER process is essential.
This role is initially on an interim basis to start in September. Please apply now for further information.