Office 365 Architect – London - £55,000 (ES2507001) London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Office 365 Architect – London - £55,000
My client has grown exponentially in the last 10 years and now commands an impressive global revenue of above £5 billion. They specialize in cross-border IT solutions making their products more important than ever in an increasingly globalized world.
About the Office 365 Architect Role:
The Office 365 Architect will be responsible for advising clients on best practice and how to use IT solutions to bring about a competitive advantage in their market. A regular aspect of your work will involve making detailed project plans and roadmaps.
About the Company:
The company works hard for their employees and allows for mainly homebased and client site working with the only requirement to come to the office is for meetings. They do require candidates to be 100% travel willing including potentially to Ireland.
- Several years’ experience in Integration within a large organization (2000 + users)
- Extensive experience interacting with customers in either a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role
- Must either be certified or working towards Microsoft Office 365 Certifications
- Expert Knowledge in one and Advanced knowledge in 2 of the following: Cloud Solutions; Business Productivity; Exchange and Messaging Technologies; Network and Advanced Security; Information Management; Mobility and WAN; Identity Management
- Will have had full project lifecycle experience
- Familiar with the methodologies of Agile Development, Prince 2 Management, ITIL Service Management
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- SCCM & Intune
- Skype for Business
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Edward Slack directly on (0191) 500 5868.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.