Residential Property Solicitor or Fee Earner
Location: Birmingham, England
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP45000 per annum
We are looking for a qualified / newly qualified or experienced non-qualified Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our Cotteridge office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or currently working towards qualification or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
This firm has been established for over 25 years, now with 6 offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands. We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality legal advice and a professional, friendly service.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development, a competitive salary and generous bonus package.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.