Location: Tamworth, England
Salary: GBP6.5 - GBP7.5 per hour
Monarch Education require Lunchtime Supervisors to work within schools across Tamworth starting in January 2012. The ideal candidates would have previous experience working with children and must have a valid CRB. Candidates would be needed roughly 1 and half hours per day during the lunchtime period.
• Supervising pupils in the dining hall
• Setting up the dining room
• Assisting pupils with their general hygiene (eg: washing hands etc)
• Organising dinner queue and entrance of pupils into dining hall
• Encouraging good behaviour and table manners in the dining hall
• Cleaning up any spillages
• Occupying pupils in various games and activities in the playground
• Assist with cleaning the dining hall at the end of lunchtime
• Any other duties as and when required
To reigtser with Monarch you would also need to have a Monarch CRB which costs £44 however this is refunded in full after 10 working days. If you feel you meet this criteria, please email your up to date CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call on 0121 237 3157
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".