Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant - c. £70k-85k (EL229) London, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Income Protection|
Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant – UK Wide – c. £70,000 – 85,000
My Oracle Diamond Partner client is currently recruiting for an experienced Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant to join their expanding Oracle Cloud team to deliver financial projects to a range of clients.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant to put their extensive knowledge to use by improving a fantastic business. If you are a hardworking, dedicated individual who wants the chance to grow both professionally and personally, then this position would be ideal for you.
About the Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant Position:
You will work with the client to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud Financials capabilities and processes.
Support the client through the implementation and transition to the new applications and understand Finance businesses processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, as well as develop reports, lead data migration and integration activities.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle Financials / ERP
- Oracle Financials certification
- Experience of at least one Cloud Financials implementation
- Demonstrable experience in UOM / AIM implementation methods and deliverables
- Domain Knowledge around ERP and Financial Modules
- Strong client facing experience
About the Candidate:
- Good client interaction skills accompanied with good analysis, interpersonal and communication
- Ability to organise and plan own workload and work effectively as part of a team
- Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, going above and beyond
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be a team player, willing to assist others in achieving their or common goals.
- 100% Travel willing.
About the Company:
With more than 200,000 employees, my client is present in over 40 countries. They are the largest Oracle consultancy in the UK, as well as being an Oracle Diamond Partner.
My client creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Bonus. Health Insurance. Career Progression. Corporate Holidays. Pension. Sick leave. Bonus. Income Protection. Life Assurance.
Candidates need to be 100% travel willing!
Roles like this are unique and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Contact Emily on 0203 819 7371 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of high-street vouchers.