Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant - UK Wide - £70-85k (EL229) London, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance|
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant – UK Wide – c. £70,000 – 85,000
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a sector leading company who excel in technology and digital solutions. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant to join their ever-growing team to come in and make an immediate impact to help develop their business.
The successful candidate will join our expanding Oracle Cloud HCM/ERP team to lead and deliver Oracle Cloud HCM projects for a range of clients.
If this position is something that you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to apply for this career changing opportunity.
About the Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant Position:
You will be working with the clients to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud HCM capacities and processes, and support them through the implementation and transition to the new applications.
The ability to understand HR business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
Acting as a consultant for the implementation of HCM Cloud and performance management to improve our client’s business. Performing pre-sales support including responding to bids, delivering presentations and solution demonstrations to prospect clients.
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM
- Must hold Oracle Cloud HCM certification
- Strong experience of Cloud HCM implementation
- Demonstrable knowledge of UOM / AIM implementation methods and deliverables
- Experience with business processes across a number of HCM modules
- Previous experience in delivering technical consultancy capabilities
About the Candidate:
- Good client interaction skills accompanied with good analysis, interpersonal and communication
- Ability to organise and plan own workload and work effectively as part of a team
- Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, going above and beyond
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be collaborative, team worker and be willing to assist others in achieving their or common goals
- 100% Travel willing
About the Company:
My client is an Oracle Diamond Partner and the largest Oracle consultancy in the UK. They have over 200,000 employees worldwide, and are globally recognised for their award-winning technology and digital solutions.
Bonus. Health Insurance. Career Progression. Corporate Holidays. Pension. Sick leave. Income Protection. Financial Guidance. Competitive Salary. Training and Development.
Candidates need to be 100% travel willing!
Roles like this are unique and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Contact Emily on 0203 819 7371 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of high-street vouchers.