Employment Litigation Attorney
Location: Los Angeles, California
Twenty-First Century Fox (21CF) seeks an exceptional lawyer to join its Employment Litigation Department, which supports multiple 21CF business units, including Fox's film and television divisions, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Fox Searchlight, FX, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports and National Geographic.
- Give advice and counsel on all aspects of employment law, including hiring and termination, harassment, discrimination and retaliation, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodations, wage and hour issues, employee investigations, etc.
- Manage outside counsel in employment litigation, including single/multi-plaintiff and class actions in and outside California.
- Investigate and respond to EEOC, DFEH and other administrative charges.
- Educate Fox employees on various employment law topics, including conducting trainings and drafting legal update alerts.
- Occasional travel is required.
- At least 7-10 years of employment litigation experience at a top-tier California law firm.
- California Bar admission is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, sound judgment, a high level of self-direction, and a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Must be able to analyze issues critically, work independently, but collaboratively in a team setting, guide litigation strategy and manage multiple projects simultaneously.