SC Cleared Front End Developer – London (EL253) London, England
|Salary:||GBP300 - GBP395 per day|
SC Cleared Front End Developer – London - £395 p/d – 6-12 Months
My client is urgently seeking an experienced Front End Developer who holds SC Clearance, to work on an exciting and unique project in London.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are pioneers in the technology industry, who are a household name.
If you are looking for a new Front End Development contract, then apply now!
About the Front End Developer Role:
As a Front End Developer, you will be developing new web applications.
You will be translating UI Design into webpage components, whilst working in a DevOps environment.
The successful candidate will be using development workflow tools, such as, Webpack.
- Extensive experience in Front End Development
- Very strong experience in technologies, such as, React, Reduxand, HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Knowledge of object orientated and functional programming concepts
- Commercial experience with Git practices, Gitflow, etc.
- Good knowledge of Web Accessibility
- Vast experience working with the development workflow tools, and automated unit test techniques
- SC Clearance
This is a 6-12-month contract. You MUST hold active SC Clearance.
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact me on 0203 819 7371 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.