.NET Developer - London - £400p/d (EL253) London, England
|Salary:||GBP300 - GBP400 per day|
.NET Developer with Azure – London - £400 p/d
Do you want to work for an award winning, global organization? I am currently recruiting for a .NET Developer with Azure experience, to work on an exciting project in London.
My client is a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner, and their customer is a well-known online retailer.
About the .NET Developer Role:
As a .NET Developer, you will be working in an Agile software development environment.
You will be developing applications on the .NET framework, as well as being heavily involved in TDD.
The successful candidate will be working with non-relational and relational databases, e.g. SQL, MongoDB and NoSQL databases.
You will be responsible for Microsoft Azure based development.
- Vast experience in .NET, Web API and REST
- Strong Azure experience
- Extensive experience in event based technology, such as, Service Bus
- Past experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Commercial experience with distributed services/SOA/Microservices
- You will need a very good understanding and knowledge of the Application Lifecycle, Quality Assurance, Database Engineering, TDD and BDD
- Experience with test automation NUnit and mocking tools, build automation and relational and non-relational database technologies
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines in TeamCity, Git and Octopus
This is an initial 3-month contract.
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact me on 0203 819 7371 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.