Implementation Specialist (43345) Alberta, Canada
In this diverse role, you lead the team in planning, designing and configuring Oracle Primavera and Emerald’s tools for enterprise portfolio management success. This includes streamlining workflows through integration and automation and ensuring successful adoption with innovative training techniques.
Typical day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
- Guiding internal and client project teams to deliver cost effective, high-quality, innovative and lasting project solutions;
- Facilitating client learning through Oracle Primavera open and internal training classes;
- Recommending world leading best fit portfolio management solutions;
- Developing solutions based rollout proposals;
- Designing time saving automations and integrations to optimize client efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate
To thrive in this role, you love learning and working in a dynamic, analytical and team oriented environment.
You have a B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Comm, MBA or equivalent education, coupled with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a related project based industry. P.Eng or PMP certification is a definite advantage!
Knowledge in any or all of the following will be held in high regard:
- Oracle Primavera – P6, Contract Management, Skire, Risk Analysis, Instantis, Portfolio Project Management;
- ERP/EAM systems such as SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Maximo;
- Other project management related tools such as Prolog, Hard Dollar and Prism, SharePoint, Livelink.
You are open to travel to client locations throughout North America and occasionally overseas. Travel can be up to 25% of the time.
Why Work for Emerald Associates?
Within this challenging and fast-paced role, you will enjoy the thrill of a diverse workload along with the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and brightest companies in the world!
Your career will flourish and your skill set expand, while you employ your creative side to handle implementation and integration of ERPs.
In recognition of your qualification and experience, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package with outstanding benefits, including:
- 3 Weeks Vacation to Start;
- Team Bonus Program;
- Lucrative Internal Recognition Program (Win up to $2k and 2 days off annually!);
- Casual Dress (Not applicable when at a client);
- Further Education and Career Advancement Opportunities!
That's not all! You can also look forward to working in a fun and supportive team environment with access to social events every month, previous events have included rock climbing, curling and Cirque du Soleil!
If you are driven, innovative and have the qualifications to lead Emerald in helping clients find solutions and gain direction, then we want to hear from you – Apply today!