Solutions Sales Specialist (EAI20133) Canada
In this integral role, you will drive solutions oriented sales from the Oracle product line of world leading corporate software and hardware solutions as well as Emerald's own growing line of world renowned project management software, implementation services, integration expertise and training skills. More specifically, your objectives will be to develop a sustainable pipeline across a variety of industries across North America and around the world by working closely with your Emerald team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Identify and pursue new business leads, take the lead on major client accounts, and coordinate responses to RFI/RFP’s
- Engage your team to identify, recommend and demo best-fit solutions for our clients
- Lead solutions-based product presentations
- Develop estimates in Excel and QuickBooks, proposals in Oracle|Primavera P6 and MS-Word
- Manage prospects, leads and opprtunities in Maximizer CRM
- Close business and help drive growth across your market sector/region
- Report bi-weekly status on sales results, marketing activities and major client development
- Represent the company at various community and/or business events to promote the corporate vision
- Drive successful marketing materials development including project profiles, e-mailers, online presence
- Drive company marketing events such as webinars, user groups, breakfast sessions, and tradeshows; and
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and the following experience;
- 2 or more years of sales management, field pre-sales experience
- 2 or more years of technical consulting, engineering, construction and/or project management experience.
In addition to these qualifications, you have proven excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience writing proposals and developing marketing materials. Also, you enjoy doing presentations and are enthusiastic about traveling anywhere in the world to give them.
With your drive to meet and exceed sales targets, improve your team’s selling ability, and build lucrative sales relationships, we look forward to hearing about how you can help expand Emerald’s presence around the globe.
In this role you will gain hands-on experience with the following;
Oracle Primavera – P6-PPM, P6-EPPM, Contract Management, Unifier, Instantis, Risk Analysis, Portfolio Project Management and more;
Emerald Tools - TAPS, CAPPS, EP-dashboard and Add-ons, Enhancements;
Why Join the Emerald Team?
In recognition of your qualification, experience and contribution to Emerald's success, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package with outstanding benefits, including:
- 3 Weeks Vacation to Start
- Team Oriented Goals Bonus Program
- Lucrative Team Managed Recognition Program (Win up to $5k and 5 extra days off annually!)
- Casual Dress (Not applicable when at a client)
- Further Education and Career Advancement
That's not all! You can also look forward to working in a fun and supportive team environment with access to
social events every month, previous events have included rock climbing, curling and Cirque du Soleil!
If you are driven, innovative and have the qualifications to lead Emerald in helping clients find solutions and gain direction, then we want to hear from you – Apply today!