Senior Software Quality Assurance (Req #299) Calgary Region, Canada
Sourcefire Senior Software Quality Assurance
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the FireAMP engineering group based in Calgary to assure quality for the Advanced Malware Protection platform. The hired employee will be responsible for testing on Windows, Unix, and Virtual platforms as well as operating within a cloud architecture in both a manual and automated fashion. Furthermore, that person will be required to read technical documents, create test cases/test plans, contribute to overall design, and perform other tasks to improve software quality.
Candidates are chosen based on the above mentioned skills.
Proficiency in the following will improve a candidate’s chance of success:
* Previous experience in communicating to both technical engineers and non-technical customers
* Writing test cases and supporting documentation
* Experience with test automation frameworks and tools
* Utilization and testing experience within a Rails framework
* Familiarity in testing and implementing virtualized environments
* Unix/Cygwin scripting via awk, sed, and/or Perl
* Custom application development via C#, Ruby, and/or other high-level language knowledge
* A working knowledge of C and C++
* Windows AD & server configuration for client testing
* Testing and/or configuration of security products (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, AntiVirus, and/or Proxy servers)