CSD Marketing Director - 1203 (1203) Wilsonville, Oregon
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: CSD Marketing Director - 1203
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Customer Support
Work in close collaboration with CSD - General Manager, Product Division Marketing and Management & Sales Channels to create, develop and drive global marketing strategy, vision and communication programs for the support businesses of Mentor Graphics.
Responsible for creating the overall global strategic vision for CSD Marketing goals, programs, plans, communications and activities on behalf of the Customer Support Division worldwide, in order to achieve the following high-level objectives:
• Devise and undertake market research and analysis including: current and emerging market opportunities; current and emerging competitive offerings and customer perceived value surveys
• Maximize the visibility, brand recognition, and reputation of Mentor Graphics by helping design, market and sell support offerings for all Mentor Graphics’ products, in all its target markets, world-wide
• Ensure that all channels which sell support within Mentor Graphics have the tools (sales collateral, product update presentations, ROI templates, etc) that they need to effectively promote Mentor Graphics support services
• Ensure maximum return-on-investment (ROI) from all marketing activities, worldwide, to ensure that marketing budgets are spent in the most productive way
• Ensure that reports relating to marketing activities and their ROI are produced when required
• Develop and maintain a thorough competitive analysis of support offerings being offered in the markets where Mentor Graphics products compete
BS or BA degree required, MBA preferred. Minimum of 15+ years experience as a senior marketing leader with international business background. EDA experience not required; Technical selling background, product marketing with world-wide technical software company experience would be considered a plus.
• Demonstrated and proven success leading service offering marketing for a major global company with complex products, large strategic customer relations and customers around the world.
• Demonstrated experience in creating and executing marketing strategy for service offerings for a diverse portfolio of products.
• Able to perform effectively in a fast paced team environment and with senior level management.
• Capable of adapting quickly to change.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to lead and influence
• Must be able to travel world-wide with no travel restrictions
• Background to include driving special product or marketing programs for unique product introduction
• Work location: Wilsonville, OR; Longmont, CO; Dallas, TX; or Fremont, CA