Citrix Engineer (BBBH123141) Cypress, California
|Salary:||USD95000 - USD110000 per year|
Citrix Engineer Needed (Direct Hire Opportunity) !!
Our client is an enterprise IT organization looking to add a Sr. Citrix Engineer to their team. They are looking for someone with a strong Citrix background, who has experience working in a complex environment and Citrix XenApp infrastructures.
Our client is a very stable and successful company constantly buying out its competition and turning them into subsidiaries. Here is your chance to join a very solid and stable organization that is financially robust and secure in their industry!
-Heavy Citrix background
-Integrating applications into Citrix
-Migrating applications from XenApp 4.5 to XenApp 6.5
-Systems and Citrix scripting experience (VBS/Powershell), including customization of scripts and number of custom applications
-Virtualization experience (VMware)-Active Directory
-Strong Citrix background
-Experience supporting medium sized and highly complex infrastructure / environments
-Citrix XenApp infrastructures
-Integrating applications into Citrix systems
-migrating applications from XenApp 4.5 to XenApp 6.5
**current environment: four Citrix farms ( two XenApp 4.5 and two XenApp 6 .5) with over 100+ servers
**Install end-users applications, integrating into Citrix System
-System and Citrix Scripting (VBS and PowerShell) - should have experience with customization in complex environments in terms of scripts and number of custom applications
-Troubleshooting: extensive testing, and supporting/troubleshooting of all published applications (150+)
-Virtualization: 100% virtualized (vmWare) with over 140 published applications.
-Citrix, MS Lync, Bomgar on mobile devices support: iPad/iPhone, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- MS Servers: W2K, W2K3,W2K8
· Collaborates with enterprise engineering team to assure operational readiness of new technologies and major changes to existing technologies and affects the transition of these items from pre-production to production.
· Identification and resolution of any incidents and problems associated with compute resource performance. Supports root cause analysis of incidents.
· Minimizes the adverse impacts of incidents and problems on the business caused by errors in the IT infrastructure and initiates actions to prevent recurrence of incidents related to those errors.
· Implement and perform ongoing monitoring, analysis and trending of current compute resource utilization levels and estimates future requirements using trends and thresholds for planning upgrades and enhancements.
· Plans annual budget for technology and departmental expenses. Forecasts and manages the maintenance budget, capital investment, and specialized project costs. Approves purchase orders and invoices as appropriate.
· Actively manages and engages in regular maintenance activities and the fulfillment of customer service requests.
· Recommend, develop and maintain all relevant & necessary documentation (topologies, administration manuals, standard operating procedures, support contacts etc.).
· Recommends and leads regular hardware and software refresh activities.
· Ensures exec-management is aware of all known and identified risks to system availability and performance.
· Maintains an understanding & awareness of current security threats, vulnerabilities, risks and associated technical countermeasures and security best practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
· 8-10 years of proven and progressive Citrix environment support;
· Must be self-directed and capable of working effectively with little to no direct supervision.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to perform job duties.
· Previous experience in enterprise organizations preferred.
· Experience performing root cause analysis on complex multi-faceted issues.
· Good knowledge of the fundaments of all components of IT infrastructures in enterprise environments including networking, servers, operating systems, desktops, remote access and applications.
· Strong working knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Server for both server and workstation provisioning.
· Ability to understand individual application design and requirements, helping to optimize application delivery within thin-client and virtualized environments.
· Significant experience in system benchmarking and performance monitoring including utilization of Citrix Resource Manager and EdgeSight.
· Expert level knowledge and hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing and managing Citrix 5.x and 6.x environments
· Operating System and automated application patch management methods and tools.
· Provisioning server deployment methods and tools.