Manager-Talent Acquisition (Customer Care, Admin,Back Office) (45000) Atlanta, Georgia
*Position can reside in any Cox location.
1. Lead, grow, and mentor the team of Recruiters that execute both exempt and non-exempt level recruiting initiatives, enterprise-wide, for the Customer Care, Administration, and Cox Business Back Office client groups.
2. Monitor recruiting metrics to ensure alignment with business direction. Mentor Recruiters, as appropriate, to ensure successful performance against standard metrics.
3. Effective use of recruiting technology to ensure consistency. Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function.
4. Consult with Customer Care, Administration, and Cox Business Back Office client groups and executive leadership to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy.
5. Partner with Hiring Managers (Corporate and Field) to obtain and confirm search requests that clearly indicate key responsibilities, requirements, environmental conditions, compensation, etc.
6. Act as the expert sourcing partner to ensure best practices and effective methods are in place.
7. Identify and manage comprehensive targeted research strategy for qualified candidates via internal company databases, professional associations, referrals and networking, and discussions with other research contacts.
8. Support the identification of talent gaps within the Customer Care, Administration, and Cox Business Back Office client groups. Manage the on-going development and utilization of a competitive talent bench to position the Recruiting Team to identify and fill positions faster with highly qualified, pre-identified talent.
9. Counsel Hiring Managers and teams through effective recruiting and hiring decisions and practices that tie to the strategic goals of the department and organization.
10. Support the vision and values of the company and the team through role modeling and coaching desired behaviors.
11. Manage and drive the establishment and maintenance of a database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated staffing needs through direct sourcing, networking, internet and database searches.
12. Participate in the interview and selection process, as appropriate for hard-to-fill or unique positions.
13. Collaborate with other HR functions on recruiting issues, as appropriate (e.g., new hire requirements, compensation, etc.).
14. Manage and direct the daily activities of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure seamless execution and completion of all back-office administrative recruiting work for Customer Care, Administration, and Cox Business Back Office clients.
15. Provide counsel and guidance to Hiring Managers and Hiring Teams to ensure adherence to consistent practices and procedures in support of identifying and selecting top quality talent.
16. Ensure recruitment practices are compliant with applicable state and federal laws.
17. Network with various industry and professional organizations to share CCI's employee value proposition.
18. Flexibility and willingness to support other client groups recruiting needs, as appropriate, per business needs.
1. 8+ years' professional work experience.
2. 3+ years of experience in a recruiting position, managing a recruiting desk/supporting full-life cycle recruiting, required. Previous experience supporting Customer Care a plus.
3. Must have experience managing a full life-cycle recruiting desk.
4. Full life-cycle recruiting in a corporate or staffing environment.
5. Experience training or mentoring others within a Recruiting Team.
6. Success experience developing and managing relationships with internal customer groups.
7. Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to recruitment (FLSA, OFCCP, etc.).
8. Strong customer service skills.
1. BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired.
2. Experience managing the recruitment of senior/executive-level roles desired.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.