VP, Field Marketing-Central Region (41816) Omaha, Nebraska
Vice President, Field Marketing, Central Region
The Vice President, Field Marketing role requires a leader who will be responsible for the marketing operations, revenue and net gain targets for the residential business within the Central Region (Kansas/Arkansas). Responsible for the local execution of multi-tactical acquisition and retention marketing campaigns and strategies as well as the launch and ongoing maintenance of new product introductions, product enhancements and product features. Generate sales leads for all sales channels (Inbound, e-commerce, retail and partner locations) utilizing mediums that include broadcast/direct response television, radio, digital/on-line, direct mail and FSI/print to expand market share and increase revenue. Typically called upon to serve on special Center teams or committees to study and resolve complex business problems. Effective partner and collaborator with the Region General Manager and Region Senior Team to better position Cox as the provider of choice in the local marketplace. Develop a strategic alliance with the Region Sales team to ensure effective execution of growth strategies.
Effective execution that drive results:
1. Executes marketing and retention campaigns and strategies to maximize Primary Service Units (PSU) and Revenue goals
2. Ensures sales team alliance to exceed plan
Operational consistency and implementation:
1. Oversee consistent quality of marketing operations and functions that occur in the region
2. Effectively manages marketing expense budget across regional tactics
Leadership and cross-functional relationship management:
1. Lead, mentor, support and hold accountable the region marketing team
2. Strong partner to Center and Region Management
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or Management strongly desired. MBA preferred.
2. 10+ years of proven marketing/management experience.
3. Significant (5+ years') experience managing, leading, and motivating successful teams.
4. Proven ability to deliver results.
5. Detailed familiarity with customer marketing metrics and analysis methods.
6. Familiarity with the latest marketing technologies and tools.
7. Strong communication abilities.
8. Ability to inspire, motivate, and influence colleagues.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.