Senior Programmer Analyst (BBBH13944) Alpharetta, Georgia
Our client is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. They continue to develop the frontiers of logistics, supply chain management and e-Commerce.For over 20 years, Hired by Matrix has been and continues to provide excellent service by identifying the best employees to join their team.
Details of Position:
- The Sr. Programmer Analyst responsible for supporting application comprising Oracle.
- Must have experience in performing root cause analysis, user setup, application setup and configuration using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script and working knowledge of Cloud Based Technology.
- Work Experience in Web application development required.
- Experience using Oracle 11g and XML are strongly preferred.
- Experience in Application-to-Application integration is required.
- Candidate is expected to communicate well, and be an efficient multi-tasking professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have strong organizational, communication, and relationship skills. Candidate must be familiar with I.T. application technical standards and methodologies.
- Candidate must have team coordination skills.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain business concepts, Supplier Management topics, and workflows is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Unix Shell Script is required.
- Analysis, integration skills is required.
- Experience of Data Mapping Analysis, experience in troubleshooting and creating technical specifications is preferred.
- Fluent verbal English skills are required.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Primary Skill: Oracle
SQL Language - Advanced
XML - Advanced
UNIX Fundamentals - Advanced
UNIX Shell - Advanced
SQL & PL/SQL - Expert
Oracle - Expert
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a full service staffing and recruiting company that enables Fortune 500 and mid-market companies nationwide to achieve their strategic goals. We prepare our clients to succeed in a changing marketplace by creating a custom pipeline of professionals and teams that are superbly matched to our clients’ business functions and cultures.
We recruit for a variety of job types including IT, Finance and Accounting, R & D, Engineering, Administrative and Light Industrial.
Founded 27 years ago by CEO Sharon Olzerowicz, Hired by Matrix distinguishes itself as an exceptionally reliable partner whose industry knowledge and continuous pursuit of excellence allows the company to deliver the caliber of professionals who become our clients’ most important assets.
Our team of expert account managers and recruiters collaborate closely with our clients to understand their needs, corporate requirements and company cultures. We also keep our clients informed of important industry trends. We use this information to build robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals.
Our responsiveness, tenacity and know-how apply to all service delivery channels, from corporate procurement executives and hiring managers to Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Hired by Matrix has a track record of delivering consultants that map precisely to the skills, expertise and company culture required. Our investment in recruiters, who specialize in a range of capabilities and niche disciplines, has resulted in successful matches, long contracts and repeat business. This frees our clients to focus their time and efforts on higher value goals, such as creating more efficient processes, optimizing their human resources, or enhancing productivity.
We also bring a human touch to managing and motivating our consultants, from the initial recruitment process and candidate presentation, to monitoring their progress throughout the life of the assignment.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE); and CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group. HbM is also WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) Certified.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.