Client Solutions Senior Manager (Annalect) Chicago, Illinois
Reports to: Group Account Director based in Chicago
Annalect is an entity within Omnicom Media Group and drives client facing business solutions through technology, data and analytics. Our goal at Annalect is to help guide brands from a state of data chaos into business clarity. By bringing together the best and most innovative minds in the technology, integrated marketing and consulting arena we are building marketing products that make sense of the overwhelming amount of available data and additionally provide valuable recommendations for your business.
With over 450 technologists, developers, analysts, data scientists and UX/UI designers, we have already partnered with 14 of the Fortune 50 on a global basis in 45 markets. These clients take advantage of our over 1 billion proprietary audience profiles as well as our access to hundreds of additional data providers.
The Client Solutions Management (CSM) group sits within Annalect and consists of a 50+ global.
The Senior Client Solutions Manager (SCSM) is a business consultant, strategist and account manager that is responsible for selling, servicing, scoping, supporting and stewarding Annalect solutions with their designated accounts. The position is based in Chicago and responsible for multiple client accounts based in the US, yet supporting both National and Global business. Travel may be required between Chicago and New York depending on client needs and location.
- Internal agency and client consultant, strategist, business liaison
- Drive the new Annalect technology, analytics, data management offering for client and agency teams
- Designated responsibility for multiple accounts. Liaising with regional leads on the business to drive one holistic solution approach and business roadmap nationally and globally. Develop business solutions strategy for client across various business units.
- Strong media and advertising understanding. Identifying the "ask" at hand, developing strategic approach and action items, managing execution and timelines, budgets and resources effectively for on-time, on-target and within budget projects
- Ability to manage and build out solutions according to plan/Statement of Work. Ensure appropriate training and roll-out of solutions is planned and maintained. Drive appropriate account servicing and maintaining existing solutions on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong collaboration and team building across our global offices. Knowing when to bring in Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Finance, Tech Development, Delivery Management teams, Analytics and Media Agency partners Operations where needed to fulfill comprehensive solution requirements and recommendations
- As we are cutting new ground ongoing knowledge share among team members (i.e.: – case studies, best practices, and learnings should be taken advantage of)
- Build relationships with key clients as well as account directors and leads
- Business steward and cultivating growth within accounts
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities and ensure costs are covered with project remuneration
- Provide client and industry feedback to the Product, Services, and Development teams to ensure our product and service offering is aligned with market feedback
- Continue to understand and communicate clients’ business needs holistically across the agency and client organization so we can continue to enhance, build and drive cutting edge solutions that fit those needs
- Drive Thought Leadership and Best Practice – whether these pieces come from you or compiled by other individuals within the Annalect team and disseminated to agency or client teams.
Profile of What We Need From You
- At least 5 years of Client Services and/or Account Management experience
- Global media management (planning, buying and/or research) an asset
- Experience in supporting clients in the Tech and Quick Service Restaurant verticals highly desired
- Proven delivery of online/mobile, social, search technology solutions to client
- Mindset for media industry analytics, data and reporting
- Knowledge and passion for Digital media channels: Paid, Earned, Owned (display, search, social, mobile) space is important. Traditional media (TV, Print, OOH etc. is an asset.
- Business acumen – professional, historically established key relationships and drove profitable business
- Experience contributing to technology solutions/applications in a media environment
- Management skills which include budget management, focus on sales goals, communication, and people, process and time management.
- Digital Analytics understanding and ability an asset.
- Passion for building solutions to help advertisers drive better marketing decisions, media planning and in market communications
- Open to considering candidates from outside the agency world (site side, technology startup or vendor side, reporting visualization and insights technology development), but will need to hold high competencies as above and understand the agency world.
Key Filter Questions:
- Please describe a situation during one of your client services roles. What was the business ask, solutions provided and outcome gained?
- Please explain what challenges and opportunities you see for reporting technology and analytics solutions.
What are some important considerations pertaining to workflow and what are the benefits to getting these in place?
- How important has data become to delivering media solutions and explain how it has driven incremental value for you or a client.
- What are some important data sources that you would consider using to inform market intelligence for a client?
We are looking for someone with energy, strategic thinker, understand business needs at hand and have the ability to develop solutions for enhancing Marketing and Media effectiveness.