Digital Engineering BIM Lead (BBBH266) Newcastle, Australia
Our Client one of the Australia's premier mechanical construction and service companies. They are changing the face of the industry through sustainable, state-of-the-art innovations. They have contributed to a number of complex and dynamic projects since their inception, consisting of energy facilities, transport and infrastructure, health and research labs, retail, data centers, airports, educational facilities and the list goes on.
Due to continuous growth across Australian and New Zealand businesses and the growing demand to implement BIM across all business units, an opportunity has become available for a Digital Engineering Revit/BIM Specialist to join our team in Newcastle, NSW. Working closely and under direction of the Digital Engineering Manager, you will utilise your extensive Revit/BIM skills whilst collaborating with project managers, engineers and the Digital Engineering team across a wide variety of projects.
You will be required to have a strong depth of knowledge of Digital Engineering and BIM experience across the mechanical building services industry.
The key attributes required:
- Strong mechanical building services HVAC industry background
- A minimum of 6 years' Revit/BIM experience within the HVAC industry
- Hands on in the efficient delivery of Digital Engineering project deliverables
- Create, modify and review multi-discipline BIM models using suitable authoring and checking tools.
- Co-ordinate BIM delivery with local and international project teams
- Contribute to a culture of accuracy and detail in all aspects of your work.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of team members from trainee staff through to senior management.
- Experience in construction (workshop) documentation is desirable.
If you feel this is the opportunity that you’ve been looking for, please send through your application including an application letter. Submit your application and APPLY today!
Applications are open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.