Credit Controller (BBBH418) Springvale, Melbourne, Australia
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Forklift hire and sales companies. For the last 34 years they have designed and manufactured forklift attachments which then grew into Forklift Rentals & Sales. They have grown rapidly to become the largest Australian privately owned and operated forklift company, with a fleet of over 10,500 units nationwide.
The Credit Controller is responsible for the collection of monies within trading terms by developing excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers. The accurate maintenance of debtor ledgers including generating monthly reconciliations and resolving account disputes is vital to ensure payment is received from our customers in a timely manner. The role also involves the uploading invoices into customer portals in a timely and accurate manner. The role will also action claims, refunds, adjustments, and any other transactions related to debtor management.
To be successful in this role:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and two years of experience, or an equivalent combination.
- Demonstrated experience in carrying out all Credit functions including maintaining a Debtors ledger in a large organisation.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in customer service.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Knowledge of privacy and collections regulations
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Strong organisation, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong Customer service focus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
- Entering invoices into customer portals in an accurate & timely manner
- Position is based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne
On offer will be an attractive salary package and the chance to work for a market leading organisation. Submit your application and APPLY now!