Electrical Engineer (39) Austin, Texas
Electrical Engineer – Austin, TX
We are a privately held, profitable oil & gas drilling company, and we’re growing like crazy! Join this fast 50 company and be a part of the growth.
The Electrical Engineer will provide electrical design for multiple projects including analog and digital circuit design, board layout, cable and wiring design as well as providing general electrical expertise for various projects. Must be comfortable working both with little supervision as well as within a team.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experience with I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, Can Bus, ect.
- Experience with Microchip Microcontrollers (PIC18, PIC24)
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, and additional lab equipment
- Experience with sensor interfaces, signal conditioning, and analog to digital low noise design.
- Altium Designer Experience
- BOM creation and maintenance
- ERP/MRP experience
- Labview Development