Senior Software Engineer (Gaming) (89) Austin, Texas
We are an award winning, highly successful video game development company. This is an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing entertainment company.
The Senior Software Engineer will work on an exciting new MMO video game. The candidate will work with a diverse and experienced team of developers in a creative and fast paced environment, and will create, test, debug, and maintain game code and scripts.
- Proficiency with C++, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of computer game experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) experience
- Experience in real-time and multi-threaded environments
- Prior distributed system development experience
- Network programming experience (TCP, UDP, Nats, ect.)
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, SQL, and XML