Sr. Mechanical Engineer (34567) Austin, Texas
We are fast growing, dynamic and diverse entrepreneurial design consulting firm that values it’s employees and encourages a friendly and family-type atmosphere.
The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design of HVAC systems for several industries. The candidate must be comfortable leading designs alongside architects and have strong skills in the design of high performance HVAC systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have PE Licensed in TX
- 5-10 years of consulting HVAC & plumbing experience
- Experience in commercial HVAC equipment
- Experience in energy modeling, life cycle costing, controls, ductwork, and piping layouts
- Experience in AutoCAD with MEP Revit
- LEED Accreditation