Enrollment Accounting Rep II (3070BR) Columbus, Ohio
• Defines, monitors and reports to management performance and productivity standards specific to those systems that must be in place to serve Molina’s provider network and its enrolled population.
• Participate as a team player by demonstrating support to peers, management and the department’s goals. Attend meetings and training sessions as scheduled. Show flexibility in meeting changing performance objectives consistent with Molina and department objectives.
• Where applicable, work with State/Regulatory agency to resolve enrollment errors between Agency and Molina’s system.
• Work Email queues, and Call Tracking mailboxes to resolve any eligibility related issues.
• Process COB eligibility through Molina application to ensure accurate information is represented within Molina’s enrollment system.
• Complies with all State/Regulatory requirements.
• Must have knowledge and experience in MS office products, minimally Outlook, Word and Excel
• Managed Care Medicaid and/or Medicare experience in related field.
• Quick learning ability to support cross-functional processing ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Associates Degree or higher preferred; High School diploma required
2 - 4 years of Enrollment/eligibility processing experience in Managed Care or Medicare Industry preferred
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the intranet job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
This position will reside at the Molina Columbus, Ohio office location.