Site Configuration Analyst I (4977BR) Boise, Idaho
• Meets with client, business architects and serve as a Subject Matter Expert on multiple Stored Procedures and Desktop Processes and present findings and corrective recommendations.
• Runs daily and ad hoc queries to assist other units with their daily operational needs.
• Serves as Configuration Analyst on multiple special projects performing analysis, configuration, developing test cases, scenarios, and ensuring the business processes are functioning properly to meeting requirements.
• Develops documentation to track quality assurance of business processes and software upgrades/changes.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Understanding of claims processing and Medicaid systems
• Analytic and critical thinking skills are required
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
1 -3 years experience in a healthcare and/or insurance claims processing environment.
Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare claims processing preferred.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.