Program Manager Composites - #2325 (Program Manager 1) Nebraska City, Nebraska
Position Title : Program Manager Composites - #2325
Location: Central Nebraska
A Program Manager is responsible for generating proposals and interfacing with customers regarding innovative and practical solutions to problems and performing fundamental engineering analysis to validate designs. He or she must also assist sales efforts by generating estimates and proposals. New processes and products are managed by Project Engineers through the first article adaption and transition to full scale production.
Review, author, evaluate, and/or approve technical data including models, drawings, specifications, requirements, and procedures.
Generate cost and technical proposals.
Establish and update material, tooling, processes, and MRP definition for new and legacy products.
Function as lead technical contact for internal and external communications.
Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
Support continuous process improvement measures.
Complete hands-on work with production and product development personnel to support fabrication of first articles.
Maintain a regular and reliable schedule as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines.
Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable.
Other duties as assigned for the good of the department and company.
- Formal Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 2 + years of experience in Engineered Composites for Aerospace or similar industry.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
2. 10+ years of experience in Composites for Aerospace or similar industry.
3. Experience working with Customers regarding Composites and Designs for engineered products.
4. Located within the general region or with a strong reason for the move.