Clinical Research Manager (AdvancedGroup_413471) San Francisco, California
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
Job Number: 413471
Clinical Research Manager
A successful Manager of Clinical Research will have experience leading a clinical team to achieve seamless execution from initiation to regulatory submissions. He/She will successfully assist in strategic planning (monitoring, auditing, data management) and maintain relationships with experts, outsourced consultants, and in-house Clinical Research Associates.
- Participates in the implementation, day-to-day organization, management and execution of the Clinical Development Plan which includes budget and resource requirements.
- Projects and coordinates study supply and packaging requirements.
- Manages out sourced activities for clinical studies, such as CROs, bio-analytical labs, and site monitoring to ensure adherence to timelines and protocol requirements.
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in a scientific discipline is required. Equivalent experience may be accepted.
- A minimum of 8 years Pharmaceutical development experience with at least 2 years managing CROs is required.
- A minimum of 5 years previous management experience is preferred.