Software Quality Engineer - 2750825 (BBBH393) Mountain View, California
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE STRONG BACKGROUND IN FANTASY SPORTS AND MOBILE TESTING BACKGROUND"
- Analyze and test software to ensure that products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Participate actively in the entire software development life cycle. Develop quality standards through participation in initial software development stages.
- Test software in later stages of development for reliability and accuracy.
- Document processes and test outcomes.
- Communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on software issues.
- May develop customized test procedures for the organization's products.
- Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires up to three years experience or equivalent education.
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**