Sales Administrator (307) Irvine, California
General Position Description:
Provide overall administrative support to the sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist Account Managers of maintenance and training of Salesforce.com, including updating system when appropriate.
- Coordinate with Account Managers to ensure Company compliance regarding policy documents.
- Assist in creation of customer presentations and RFP's.
- Liaison to Account Managers regarding customer status, active maintenance, and outstanding bills.
- Attend department meetings providing support to team and Sales Managers; in addition, when needed may assist with collections.
- Process and provide reports to team and Sales Managers when needed. Customer deliver and pick-up of RFP's and other pertinent documentation.
- Order office supplies, including business cards, marketing slicks or other needed requisitions.
- Provide telephonic support and distribution of department mail Maintenance of filing system, as to department standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 Years experience working in a sales department or team environment providing administrative support, a plus
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel and Power Point Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience with RFP's (Requests for Proposals) is highly desired High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- The person in this role must also demonstrate the following: the ability to appear for work on time; the ability to accept constructive criticism; the ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness; and the ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures