Location: Bedfordshire, England
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP65000 per annum
Our market leading client is embarking on new contract opportunities as well as undertaking additional R&D activities into a new product stream. This significant amount of work will require several experienced systems engineers to join the team to work across the entire spectrum of systems engineering activities on a permanent basis. The key areas for work will include requirements and systems analysis, trade studies and system safety analysis.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of integrating Missile Systems (Launchers/Effectors) with C2 systems, ideally in the Land Battlespace.
Knowledge and experience of Missile systems in order to be able to:
• Work with potential Missile suppliers to understand the benefits, performance and growth paths for their products
• Understand the impact of the Missile system(s) on overall system behaviour and performance
• Technically review and challenge Missile suppliers on their products, reports and observed performance.
• Understand nuances of Missile System limitations and behaviours at system level.
• Undertake technical trade studies on Weapon options.
• Derive, Develop and Manage an appropriate set of sub-system requirements and ICD for a Missile system.
• Experience of systems engineering lifecycle through the life of a large scale systems development programme, ideally in the Command & Control domain
• Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
• Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
• Knowledge of Comms & RF Network Architectures
• Change proposal assessment and embodiment
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
• Ground Based Air Defence Systems
• Battlefield Management C4i Systems
• Weapon Integration
• Kill Chain Analysis
• Airspace Management
The role will involve working on UK classified programmes the candidate must therefore be willing and able to obtain a security clearance to SC.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".