Relationship Account Manager
Location: St. Neots, England
Our market leading electronics manufacturer based in St Neots is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will ensure that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services and that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements. They will work with clients to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities and consult with other team members to be sure mutual objectives are met.
The Relationship Manager will:
• Lead the strategic development of the client relationship function, addressing business requirements and goals, as well as be responsible for all international client-facing work and management of client relationships.
• Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function whilst providing both management and technical leadership.
• Regularly review and segment the customer base to determine the appropriate level of relationship management effort to be applied to each customer bearing in mind available resources.
• Identify and work with the relevant account manager to manage the relationships and meet regularly with key customers and account managers to identify risks, issues and opportunities for improvement / additional value add.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies, while working closely with Account Managers and alerting them to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
• Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services and supporting customers, ensuring expectations are met and maintained, as well as attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
• Update the CRM and ensure account managers are aware of changes within clients, while assisting external sales team to grow accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The successful Relationship Manager will escalate and resolve areas of concern raised by customers and deal with customer queries and relay information in a timely manner, as well as carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews while monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
The Relationship Manager will liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively, while also communicating with production to ensure delivery schedules are correct.
Proven influential and accomplished negotiator who can create, manage and develop effective working relationships with both internal teams and essentially highly demanding customers. Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or have a track record of managing client relationships, with strong experience within customer service and account management. Knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) or the electronic component industry. They will have previous sales experience and have an organised approach to work, while having strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
Domestic travel may be required - visiting customers, suppliers, etc.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".