Project Manager (IRC1953857) North Yorkshire, England
We are recruiting for a Project Manager.
Come and be part of our Signalling Northern LNE team delivering £0.5bn in signalling renewals on the London, North East Route. This is a key opportunity of an individual to make a large impression on the roll out of the future signalling infrastructure, with large scale projects being carried out from Kings Cross to Durham.
You’ll lead the safe delivery of projects to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines and to develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for specific projects.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant successful experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- General knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Team leader capable of motivating the team
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
- Accident Investigation experience
- Knowledge of/experience in the UK rail industry
- Membership of the Association for Project Management or other professional body
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- A degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of investment processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of project and contract management