Senior Manager (Apprenticeships)
Location: London, England
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: GBP 66000 - 72000
Salary Per: annum
Phone: 020 7419 8900
Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with a leading Further Education College based in London to recruit a Senior Manager for Apprenticeships. Reporting to the Vice Principal of Curriculum and Quality, you will play a key role in the senior leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior manager within the Further Education sector to be responsible for the College’s provision for Apprentices areas across multiple sites.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager:
• Developing and maintaining a high standard of teaching and learning throughout the Curriculum areas
• Ensuring that apprenticeship and training opportunities are embedded across all curriculum areas within the college
• Leading the strategic direction of the college alongside the senior management team in relation to work based learning and apprenticeship opportunities
• Ensuring all offered curriculum is responsive and tailored to the needs of the learners
• Being accountable for sustained improvements of learner retention and success
• Representing the College with external agencies professionally and in line with the College’s ideals
• Managing the learner’s disciplinary process
• A relevant degree and / or professional qualification in a relevant subject area
• Extensive experience of apprenticeships
• A full teaching qualification
• Experience of directly managing curriculum delivery
• Thorough knowledge of JCP and FE funding
• Up to date knowledge and understanding of policy developments within Further Education, Learning and Training
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large forward thinking college in London. To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Morgan Hunt today.