Trainer Assessor - Apprenticeships
Location: North London, England
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: GBP 21000 - 23000
Salary Per: annum
Phone: 020 7419 8900
The successful applicant will recruit, train and assess learners through their Apprenticeship Programme, and will report directly to the Work Based Learning Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an education and training provider with a successful history in delivering excellence.
Key duties include:
- Recruiting a number of learners per month to take part in Apprenticeships.
- Being able to assess in Customer Services, Business Admin, Team Leading and Management.
- Reviewing your learners’ progress at least every 3 months, including ILP’s.
- Coaching learners in the workplace, all the while providing training and guidance that is linked to both their role and the Apprenticeship programme.
- Ensuring that timely success rates are achieved.
The successful candidate will have experience in assessing in Customer Services, Business Admin, Team Leading and Management. You will also need to demonstrate a proven track record of consistent and successful pass rates and targets met.
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Morgan Hunt today.