Inbound Call Center Agent (00014) Carbondale, Illinois
Are you looking to take your customer service to the next level? Here is a role that will allow you to obtain outstanding experience in Healthcare Customer Service - opening more doors in health care jobs for you. As an inbound call center agent you will make a difference everyday by providing exceptional service and assisting healthcare subscribers with their yearly enrollment and answering other health insurance related questions.
- As an inbound call center agent you will make a difference everyday by providing exceptional service and insurance solutions to current customers.
- With your exceptional Customer Service experience, you will identify the products and services to meet customer needs and assist them in meeting life goals.
Apply today to learn about this outstanding opportunity offering:
- Paid training is 6-8 weeks. Upon completion of training you will be assigned an (8) hour shift starting as early as 8:00 am or one ending as late as 11:00 pm. Alternative shift may be chosen after seniority is established.
- Future opportunities in the growing health and insurance industries
- Placement as a Customer Service Agent with one of the nation’s premier call centers
- This opportunity requires intelligence, compassion and the ability to communicate well. You will be taking inbound calls and occasionally researching information and returning a call. NO SALES!
The ideal candidate will have prior Customer Service experience by phone or in person. Background check, drug screen, professional references and educational verification required. Great opportunity for career advancement! This position has the potential to go temporary to hire for the best candidates.
Take a hold of your destiny. Apply today! --> www.directch.com/manpowertmg
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer!