Finance/ Corporate Tax Accountant
Location: Reading, England
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Finance/ Corporate Tax Accountant to join their Finance department. Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing the accounts for the holding company; this will include posting invoices, preparing payments, posting accruals, prepayments, bank reconciliations preparing month end accounts.
- Reconciling and supporting the cross charging of IT Services
- Confirming intercompany balances on a monthly basis across the group
- Assisting with the monthly consolidation for the Group
- Looking into a software tool to run the consolidation
- Preparing a manual for the requirements for group companies
- Prepare, post the quarterly corporation tax payments
- Review and ensure the tax computations are completed on a timeline basis, assist with deadlines for notes for stat accounts and ensure the group computations are filed on time
- Prepare the Ixbrl files annually
- Ensure company is compliant and policies up to date with all other areas of tax (except VAT, as we have a VAT Officer)
The ideal candidate will be ACCA Qualified or nearing the end of the exams level or QBE, be available to travel if required to other UK and European Offices and have very good knowledge and understanding of Excel and Word.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.