Executive Administrative Assistant (252) Minneapolis, Minnesota
Proven Quality. Leading Technology.
Graco is the world-wide leader in fluid handling equipment. Are you ready for the challenge at working at one of the Nation's Top Work Places?
Here are a few interesting facts about us:
•Billion dollars in revenue
•High Tech, innovative, industry leading manufacturing company
•We offer career advancement, training, development, a great company culture and excellent benefits
Come be a part of a winning and reputable tradition at Graco!
Provides administrative and secretarial support to senior management.
- Exercise discretion when responding to daily inquiries in the absence of the executive.
- Prepare, analyze and issue required reports.
- Maintain the department’s calendar to include scheduling meetings for staff members.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes of meetings as required.
- Produce presentation materials, including manipulating data to generate graphs, charts and overheads.
- Organize and maintain confidential paper and electronic files, records and documents.
- Coordinate arrangements for off-site meetings, including hotel, meals, transportation, etc.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality on all department activities and projects as appropriate.
- Coordinate Company-sponsored meetings/events as required.
- Act as a departmental information resource, effectively responding to phone calls from both internal and external customers.
- Miscellaneous projects/duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years post secondary education, preferably with coursework in business, or a minimum of four years work experience providing administrative support to middle or senior management, to include: two or more years of experience using a personal computer with demonstrated intermediate proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; and communicate with all organization levels.
Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!