Administrative Assistant (424) Beverly, Massachusetts
Oxford Global Resources is a talent-driven consulting firm providing individual consultants, project teams, and strategic outsourcing services to clients in a wide range of industries. We leverage our recruiting expertise to deliver high-end consulting services for engagements in Information Technology and Engineering. Founded in 1984, Oxford combines international reach with local depth, serving our clients with approximately 400 full time employees through an integrated network of over 20 offices in North America and Europe. Oxford Global Resources is a wholly-owned subsidiary of On Assignment; a diversified specialty staffing firm headquartered in Calabasas, CA.
Provide all office management and administrative support to a member of senior management. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly production and activity reports. Ensure office’s proper adherence to corporate policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support including: word processing in Microsoft Word, formatting spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel, sending and distributing mail, ensuring proper coverage of all reception duties including answering and directing phone calls, greeting building visitors, etc; preparing and distributing timesheets and phone time reports, ordering and maintaining supplies, filing shredding and copying; processing new hire/contractor paperwork, and resolving copier, fax and other equipment issues.
- Prepare and distribute production and other specialized reports to corporate management, branch management and staff on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support C level and Exec VP level
- Calendar management and expense reporting experience desired
- Interact with corporate administrative functions such as Human Resources, Travel Coordinator, Billing, legal, Payroll, and Finance to ensure proper adherence to corporate processes, policies and procedures for the office.
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or other communication skill related degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills is a must
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Ability to multitask in a faced paced environment
- Proven knowledge of MS Office products, including Visio (expert knowledge of PowerPoint)
- Experience managing outlook calendar and travel
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is a plus
Oxford Global Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.