Senior UI Engineer (BBBH10920) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Senior UI Engineer
An innovative digital company is looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join their brand new development team in Brighton!
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with the Head of Technology and a midweight UI engineer (your direct report), you will help make the technical decisions in determining how the platform will evolve. You will work closely other core business functions, but you'll have a high degree of autonomy in determining strategy and execution of the technology service.
They are about to embark on an impressive roadmap of exciting changes, so you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the technology of the business for long term success.
What you're great at:
This role is best suited to someone with a can-do attitude, who loves to tackle complex problems in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Typescript is a big plus!
- Experience of rebuilding a legacy stack in up-to-date tech would be helpful in this role
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Serverless or continuous delivery would be beneficial
- Ability to build effective relationships, and mentor junior colleagues
Benefits and perks:
You will be joining a smart and passionate team, with a culture that supports collaboration and career development! This company truly values its employees, and offers a fantastic range of benefits and perks:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Your choice of laptop, and multiple screens
- Daily fruit, tea and coffee
- Paid company conference trips
- Table football / table tennis
- Attractive parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Longevity bonus
If you would like to be part of a team that achieves great success by thinking big, moving fast, and collaborating across the organisation, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.