Back-End Engineer (BBBH10097) South West London, England
Are you an experienced, hands-on and very results-driven back-end software developer, looking for your next role?
A role where you can be influential in the development of a greenfield platform, that's going to change the way things are done in an industry?!
I have a great role for a platform and services focused back-end software developer with a love of software and coding, to work with an extremely popular and very well known, global leader in their field who are currently investing heavily in a new generation of products.
You will help build next generation, world class services within a newly formed, fast moving, self-operating (start-up feel type) team that obsesses over quality and is committed to putting customers first!
There is a very competitive salary on offer coupled with a list of other fantastic benefits for this role!
You will be working on a number of projects that will change the way the industry is doing things at the moment and will need to have a very strong mixture of the following to be successful:
- Several years' experience developing and maintaining production services
- Your tech stack isn’t important but you will be passionate about code and use a language as a tool, being open to different technologies.
- Strong experience with object oriented languages would be best here.
- Experience in any of the following would be great too: Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, AWS.
- You’ll need a strong understanding of testing methodologies, being able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
- You will have to have very strong analytical skills to be successful in this environment.
- A BSc / BEng in Computer Science or another technical subject or equivalent qualification would be ideal.
You will need to be passionate about quality and have proven experience of delivering high quality code to production, as well as a real passion for working in a team and building great products that keep end users enthralled.
These guys are looking for curious, problem solving engineers who have a growth mindset and who are keen to experiment with new technologies driving for excellence and continuous improvement.
If this Back-end Software Developer (Platform and Services) role sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me – Damien Ollerhead – by sending me your details in the first instance and we can set up a call to discuss the role further.