Cloud Solutions Engineer (DevOps) (BBBH9638) West End, England
Cloud Solutions Engineer
Would you like to join a business that are driving the direction of an industry?
One that has been hugely successful, on a global scale and will continue to do so, by pushing innovation and market leading ideas?
I am now looking for a Cloud Solutions Engineer to join the global leader in their field who are pushing boundaries in how things are traditionally done. They are looking for someone to come in and be focused on helping the business units design, deploy and support Cloud infrastructures globally.
As the successful Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will build and evolve cloud environments based on the company’s different business units and their varied requirements, being the technical authority able to influence key stakeholders in changing their strategies and architectures.
To be successful in this role, you will need to bring a very strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- You will need a proven background and experience within a similar role using Cloud technologies in an Infrastructure/Development capacity.
- Strong experience of managing senior technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science or similar qualified with at least one certification at Professional level with Azure, AWS or
- A background of software engineering and experience with languages such as Java, Python, Go, Scala, Node, C# or .Net Core
- You will also need an excellent understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems to be successful in this role.
- Having a good understanding of networking principles and connectivity options between Cloud environments will be necessary here too.
Experience and a strong understanding of the following will also be very helpful for this role:
- Experience with DevOps technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Terraform, Mesos
- Experience with NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Riak
- Understanding of other Cloud providers like Tencent, Rackspace, AliCloud,
- Working knowledge of Cloud providers such as SalesForce, FinancialForce and ZenDesk,
- Understanding of corporate identity management solutions such as Azure AD, SAML, OAUTH,
- Cloud based network solutions – CloudHub, Transit VPC, Peering Solutions, Direct Connect.
These guys are looking for curious, solutions-driven engineers who have a passion for technology and who are able to think outside of the box for solutions. You will need a growth mindset and must always be keen to experiment with new technologies.
If this Cloud Solutions Engineer role sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me – Damien Ollerhead – by sending me your details in the first instance and we can set up a call to discuss the role further.