Software Test Engineer (BBBH9812) West End, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits Package|
Are you passionate about testing websites?
Do you want to work with one of the largest broadcasting media & entertainment companies out there?!
As these guys are always driving to produce the highest of quality products, they are now looking for a Test Engineer to join the team. They boast a fun, creative, collaborative and very satisfying working environment where learning and development is encouraged heavily.
They emphasise quality over quantity and aim to build great products that they’re proud of and that are loved by all who use them!
There is a very competitive salary on offer here for the right person along with the big company perks and benefits package as well as a shiny new Mac-Book Pro!
To be successful in the Test Engineer role, you will need to bring a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- AUTOMATE EVERYTHING – Automation scripting / programming skills.
- You will need experience with Selenium Web-Driver or any other Automation Test tools.
- Experience of using Jenkins or similar in a fast-moving CI / Feature Release pipeline.
- Solid understanding of using Linux/Unix based commands in a terminal.
- Day to day use of version control applications like; GIT of similar.
You will also need to interact with the developers and product owners to make sure the user story is understood, and the acceptance tests track the desired functionality of the story using a mixture of manual and automation tests on web and non-web applications.
There are a couple of bonus points if you know about or have any previous experience with these few things specifically:
- Experience of using Cypress.
If this Test Engineer role sounds like it could be a good fit for you and you’d like to find out a little more, Apply now!!