Investors Relations Officer (JO012831) Doha, Qatar
- Bachelor’s Degree with CFA
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Investor Relations matters in a listed company in Doha
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of Arabic and English is a must
- Excellent communication skills (Preferable Arabic speaker)
- Very good Analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of business
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office applications
- Provide necessary information to the existing and prospective shareholders and Financial Institutions without compromising the confidential data
- Compliance with all requirements of QFMA and QSE
- Monitor and research the movement of client stock prices daily and report on the same
- Gather, analyse, and distribute updates about key competitors, customers and the overall energy sector; that includes financial results, product initiatives, key strategies, etc.
- Perform financial analysis on peer group and industry, prepare benchmark analysis and provide support on financial issues as directed.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to conduct relevant analysis on key data for investors and report the same.
- Review peer companies’ data and releases and provide executive summaries on the same.
- Assist the Finance Manager in delivering quarterly earnings and deliverables including financial analysis, earnings script, sample Q&A, presentation drafts
- Conduct research on the energy industry or company specific trends to help support and improve communication with current / potential shareholders.
- Prepare a comparative analysis summarizing the key aspects, valuations and estimates on client stock as per analysts’ coverage
- Adopt best practices on Investor Relations
- Handle external communications on shareholder queries
- Competitive intelligence
- Community relations